Sunday, December 5, 2010

My New Tool Box


It has been 8 long, cruel, tiring and painful months since I accessed this beautiful piece of real estate in cyber space and it feels really good to be back again. Work and other commitments forced me to put this labor of love aside and now my patience, nail-biting, cursing and grumbling has finally paid off.

I bought a cantilever tool box recently to replace my old plastic tool box as the latter has lost its appeal. Actually, I had 2 trays in the box which kept the tools separated. This was lost along the way and so being the fussy toad that I am, I had to find a way to keep the tools organized, neat and praiseworthy. So off I went to Taimah's Hardware shop in Section 8 (opposite the police station) and for a princely sum of RM 60.00, purchased the tool box pictured...

Why fuss over a tool box you ask? Well, every gear-head worth his salt adds a personal touch to his equipment. Something that speaks of his personality. Some may re-paint the box to give it a unique identity, others will cover it with stickers. I'm choosing a practical solution. Something that will not only enhance the look of the box but will also lengthen its useful life. Who knows? this box will be worth something someday?


1 comment:

Tinkerguy said...

So, this is where the mechanised brute lingers.🤗