Wednesday, January 27, 2010

My Tools - Part 1

In any trade, tools are the most important assets anyone can have. My late dad always said 'you can always tell a man by the way he kept his tools'. Actually he never said that, he used to complaint about how messy my car was. It always performed well though, and my excuse was that I was too busy making sure that the car was performing well rather than looking well.

So, I decided to take out the old tools and clean them up. (This would be a good time to discover what I have left after so many pieces being borrowed- and never returned, misplaced and broken). It was a boring Sunday evening when I took out all my sockets and decided to clean them. Deciding on a quick option, I put it all in a tray and sprayed/ soaked them in STP's patented TUFF STUFF. Its a foam based cleaner which worked REALLY REALLY well. The pictures speak for themselves


Some of the sockets and tray before the clean up


Getting Soaked


Wallah - Brand New.. Well, almost


Taking Shape





No comments: